Sunday, September 22, 2013

Who am I? I am a Hair Geek! I am a Beauty Geek! I am a Fashion Geek! I am a GLAM GEEK! I started this blog to share my thoughts, my gifts. All things GLAM...yep I'm a Geek! A GLAM GEEK. Innovative, Trendy, Chic and Polished. My name is Tiffany Monae. I love hair, make-up and fashion. A licensed stylist Cosmetologist, Master Cutter, Platform Artist, Celebrity Stylist and Healthy Hair Extraordinaire. Nationally Published Hairstylist and Make up Artist. Tiffany Monae specializes in Relaxed and Natural hair, Silk and Keratin Blowouts, Precision and Designer Haircuts, Celebrity Style Sew-ins and Quickweaves, Fusion and Micro Links, Custom Color, Color Correction, Beauty/Image Consultant, Make Up and EyeLash Artist... 100% Virgin Indian/Brazilian/Malaysian Hair Distributor.

Welcome to my diary, this blog is all about loving your best accessory: Your HAIR!

Me and my GLAM Geeks will share tutorials, tips, tricks and beauty advice to help you to love your hair. GLAM Geeks will post hair news daily to bring you hairspiration and ways to have fun with your hair.
Welcome again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment